Create new possibilities for growing your business with the world’s most integrated inventory software.
Cin7 bridges the gaps between your suppliers, logistics providers and all your sales channels including:
- Integrations with the world’s leading eCommerce software and marketplaces connecting to 100+ applications unifying all your business systems while reducing data entry.
- Connections to global 3PL companies providing a single view of your supply chain from end-to-end.
- Native EDI connections to big box retailers, department stores and supermarkets.
- A built-in POS system for ‘over the counter’ sales.
- An out of the box B2B website.
This connected inventory management software can be used for wholesalers and retailers in the fashion and apparel, flooring, furniture and showrooms, food and wine distribution industries. The software allows you to sell, manage, fulfill, report, and manufacture with a SMART buying functionality; features that are required to run and integrate a successful business.
This software is Multistore with iPad capabilities, including eCommerce integrations, integrated inventory and POS, B2B eCommerce website, promotions, gift cards, inventory management with real-time stock tracking, buyer reordering, direct EDI and 3PL, mobile stock tracking, sell from one location, distribute to another, warehouse management, real-time reporting, forecasting, KPI-tracking, data mining, actionable data, customizable dashboard, light manufacturing, multilevel bill of materials, production jobs, batch traceability and much more.
Sync your sales channel in real-time for Retailers
Automate and streamline your business for Wholesalers
How Symphony Development Group implements Cin7:
We undertake a full needs analysis to determine that Cin7 is the ‘right’ solution for your business. Symphony demonstrates the software’s capabilities by integrating elements of your data and processes into a practical working solution. This becomes a working model for the utilization of the software.
To ‘go live’ with Cin7:
- We import data from your existing system.
- Set up the parameters and fine tune the software to meet your requirements.
- Connect the integrated applications needed for your supply chain management.
- Provide on-site training, if needed.